Verifying the Invoice details before submitting VAT Returns is the most important thing that a Tax Consultant must do. He/she must make proper changes to the Voucher entries of concerned Invoices in Tally ERP 9. So, to do this Tally Solutions has set a platform called VAT Register where all the Tax Invoices are placed in a single place. If you are handling your Books of Accounts manually then you need to gather all your Invoices before calculating the TAX amount. If you handing that in Tally ERP 9 it will calculate automatically, so it is better to check the Invoices in Tally ERP 9 than manually. Wouldn't you?
So, let’s start to verify the Invoices using VAT Register
- Load you Company where you have configured and made the Taxable Voucher Entries.
- Get the Gateway of Tally screen.
- Select Display under Reports.
- Here go with Statutory Reports.
- And select VAT and after that VAT Register
- Here you can see VAT Purchases and VAT Sales.
- Click on option which one you want to check.
Note: If you want to know in detail press ALT + F1 Keys from Keyboard or click on F1: Detailed in Button Area