Delaying to renew a Domain Name from Domain Service Provider would lead to extra charges. You would get a remainder mail from your Domain Registration Company about the Renewal, if it is expiring like one that I got from the BigRock, best domain provider in India.
The remainder mail informs you about your Domain Name which is going to expire on what date, extended date for renewal, Cost of the Domain Name. If you do not revamp your Domain Name it will be deleted from your Domain Registration Account.
How to renew a Domain Name from the cheapest Domain Service Provider in India
- Open BigRock.com page.
- Login to your Bigrock Account with username and password.
- Will be navigated to the List of Orders page, If not click List/search Orders under Mange Orders menu.
- Click on Domain Name which is expired.
- Click on Renew under Domain Registration.
- Select the period for how many years you want to renew the domain name and click on renew button.
- Select the payment mode and make the payment.
- You will see the Congratulation message after successful renewing your domain name.
The same will be mailed to your mail id. That is how to renew a domain name. For any other questions and and additional information please feel free to contact me on mail or make a comment on this article,