As a VAT Dealer from Andhra Pradesh State you have direct permission to obtain the CST Waybill, or VAT Waybill from the AP Commercial Taxes Department website through online process. The Department has make it available through the Dealer Login portal.
- Login to your VAT Dealer Account with your 11 digit TIN number and password.
- After you have logged into your account just select the e-WAYBILL/C, F FORMS menu form the MenuBar on top of the screen.
- You will be seeing the few Sub-Menus under it just select the CREATE E WAYBILL/C, F FORMS Sub-Menu.
- Then you will be navigated to the Dealer Profile page where you will be doing the process. In this page select either CST Waybill radio button or VAT Waybill ratio button, that which you want to generate.
- Then you have to choose either Invoice count Less than or equal to 5 or Invoice count More than 5 radio buttons.
- Later you have to provide the Way Bill details like Dealer TIN Number, Invoice Number, Quantity, Value etc., in the VAT or CST Way Bill Details page.
- Then select Add Invoice button and you will be seeing the details of the Way Bill at the bottom after clicking the Add Invoice button.
- And verify the details once again and click on Generate Waybill button to complete the process.
After you have generated the Way Bill either it is CST or VAT Waybill you have to take the print out of the bill from Re Print Form page.