In order to Surrender the Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software the Tally User must have activate his License in the Software and the Computer System must have connected to the Internet. And using the Tally.Net User ID and Password one can surrender the Tally License.
|Surrender Tally License|
Surrender License option will be available only to the Licensed Tally Users, For Educational Version Users we can not see this opion in the Licensing Menu. After Activating License in Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software, your License will be entered in the Tally Solutions’ Server Register which is called here as Surrendering License to Tally Server through Internet. Until unless the license is surrenderd can not use the same License to Reactivate in another computer.
Surrendering License in Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software
In order to Surreder the Tally License you must have
- Activated the Tally License in your Tally.ERP 9 Software.
- Tally.Net Administator ID and Passwords.
- Your computer must have connected to the Internet.
If you met with the above three requirements we can start the process.
- Open Tally.ERP 9 Application Software, and strike the F12 Key using the Keyboard.
- Select the Licensing option in the Configuration menu.
- And select the Surrender License option under General in the Licensing menu.
- Accept the continuation process of the License surrendering.
- Enter your Tally.Net Administartor ID and password to authenticate your license for surrendering.
Finally, your license will be surrendered from your computer. And you have to Reactivate the License to start working in the Licensed version. Now the Tally.ERP 9 software is not in the Licensed mode but you can still practice in Educational Mode. And this is how to surrender the Tally License from Tally.ErP 9 Accounting Software.