In order to obtain the C Form from the Computerized Dealer Service Center (CDSC) through courier first the VAT Dealer need to upload the details pertaining to the CST Purchases, for which he is requesting the C Forms. And that information need to be prepared in a specific file named C Form Utilisation excel file provided by the A.P. Commercial Taxes Department, which we can obtain from the CTO website.
|Image showing that how we can upload the C Form Utilization File.|
And the Utilisation file has to be prepared based on certain guidelines prescribed by the department. After we have prepared the C Form Utilisation file without any data format related mistakes, then we are just a step ahead to obtain the C Forms. Just login to your Dealer Account in the AP CTD website and follow the below steps.
- In your Dealer Account just keep your mouse on CDSC/EDSC menu.
- In the drop down menu click on Form Request in CDSC sub menu.
- In the Waybills/Statutory Form Request screen you will find your information, there just choose the C Form radio button available at the bottom of the page.
- Then you can see Dispatch Address of your firm, if you have more than one address then choose any one of the Dispatch Addresses where the C Forms are to be dispatched and click or Proceed button.
- In the next step you will find the Utilisation For C,F,H page, wherein you need to upload your excel files.
- Click on Choose File button then Open Dialog Box will open there select the Utilisation Files saved in your local hard disk drive.
- And click on Upload File button then purchases information will be display in the page.
If you see the Submitted Successfully message in the screen, within two to four working days C Forms will reached at your address. If you see any error message solve the error in the excel file and do the same thing from the beginning.