After you have purchased a Custom Domain Address for your Blog you can bond your own Domain Name to your existing Blogger Address. All that you need to do is just create a Free Blog and redirect that blog address to your third party url address that you have bought.
|Adding Custom Domain URL to a Blogger Address|
In order to tie up your custom domain address with your blog
- Get to the Settings section of your Blog that you want to redirect to a third party URL.
- Focus on Publishing section in the Settings page.
- Click on + Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog hyperlink.
- Type your own domain address in the textbox for instance www.accountsguy.net.
- And click on Save button.
If you get any error message when you clicked the save button like
We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 14.
Then you must add the CNAMEs in your Domain Name System (DNS) first and after that save your Blog Address. If you get any error other than that, share it with us. And this is how to point your own registered URL to your Blog Address.