Google Blogger provided the Privacy feature through which the blog owner can submit his or her blog to the Blogger and Search Engines like Google, or prevent the search engines not to display his or her blog in their search results.
So, let us see how we do it in the content hosting platform Blogger. In your Blogger Dashboard
- Click on More Options drop down button next to a Blog.
- Select Settings option in the drop down list.
- Under Basic section in Basic Settings page click on Edit hyperlink next to the Privacy.
- If you want to make your blog visible to both Blogger and Search Engines then select Yes radio buttons for both options. Otherwise select required ratio button as per your requirement.
- And click on Save Changes button.
You can see the “Saving..” message above the Settings > Basic after you have clicked on “Save Changes” button. After the changes saved you can see the ”Settings were saved successfully” message.
Now your blog is visible to the Search Engines and the Blogger. When a user searches your blog in the Search Engines or Blogger they will find your blog in the Search Results.