People upload their favourite videos to share with their family members or colleges. And even some people upload funny videos to share with public. If you have uploaded large data of Video to your Youtube Account. In the middle do you feel to change some settings for all or some of your Youtube Videos? Then you can change the settings for your Youtube Videos with a single action.
And let us see how to change the Category of all Youtube Videos. For that
- Go to Video Manager page.
- There you will find the list of your Youtube Videos uploaded to your account.
- Just tick the check box before the Video, repeat same thing for selecting multiple videos
- Click on Actions button
- And choose More actions from the list to effect that action to the selected videos.
- Click on Select all your Videos hyper link.
- Click on Actions button.
- Select Category option.
- Just click the button next to the Category heading and choose a category name from the list.
- Click on Submit button and accept the confirmation for that action.
Finally, you will see the success message regarding the action took place for the selected Youtube Videos. This is how we can configure the settings for all or set of Youtube Videos at a time.