The Commercial Tax Department of Andhra Pradesh state has launched the e-Governance facility to the VAT Dealers, using which the VAT Dealers can submit their monthly VAT Returns, obtain the Statutory Forms like Waybills, C Forms etc., and Reports related to their business.
|Login to AP Commercial Taxes e-Returns portal|
In order to login the VAT Dealer account in Andhra Pradesh state Commercial Tax Department website, he must have a valid TIN Number and Password to login to his account. For the newly registered VAT Dealers they will get the Password to their mail id which they have mentioned in Application form. If you do not get the password then contact to your concerted CT Office in this regard.
So, let us start how to login to the VAT Dealer Account in AP Commercial Tax Department eReturns Portal.
- Just open the browser and in the address bar type www.apct.gov.in website.
- Find the eReturns link and click on it.
- Then you will find the Login screen for the VAT Dealer Account.
- There enter the 11 digit TIN number of the Dealer in the TIN/GSN field.
- Enter the Password and Verification Codes in the corresponding fields.
And click on Login button to login to the account. Now you have logged into your Dealers Account. In the Home screen of your Account you can find your TIN number, your Firm name and other details related to your Business.
Here you can submit your Monthly VAT Returns. obtain Statutory Forms, and generate Reports etc., And this is how to Login to a VAT Dealer Account in Andhra Pradesh state Commercial Tax Department website.