Every VAT Dealer has to submit their monthly VAT Returns to the Commercial Tax Department. And the Andhra Pradesh state has provided the eReturns portal to submit Monthly VAT Returns for VAT Dealers. Every month on or before 20th day every VAT Dealer has to submit his previous month net purchases and sales figures to the CTO.
|NIL VAT Returns submission|
VAT Dealer has to submit his monthly Trading details to the Commercial Tax Department by logging into their VAT Dealer Account. In common practice some VAT Dealers will not run their business for a couple of months due to their internal problems and in that case there will be no Purchase and no Sales transactions for the period.
If there is no business in any particular month the VAT Dealer can submit the Zero VAT Returns which is known as NIL VAT Returns to the AP Commercial Tax Department. For that first they have to login to their VAT Dealer Account.
- In the Dealer Home screen go to the Returns menu.
- Click the VAT Returns submenu.
- In the VAT Returns screen choose a particular month from the Returns Month-Year dropdown box.
- Select the If you have made no Purchases and No Sales, select this box check box.
- As soon as you select If you have made no Purchases and No Sales, select this box check box you will find the changes in the screen.
- Select the Approve radio button and click on Submit button.
Then you will see the message information you about the NIL VAT returns submission, regarding that you will be given a Return ID. And this is how to submit a Zero or NIL VAT Returns to the Andhra Pradesh Commercial Tax Department by logging into the VAT Dealer Account.