Tally.ERP Accounting Software allows us to work with more than a company simultaneously. And for that we must load the List of Companies data into the primary memory to work with. And even after loading them we must choose each specifically to work on.
|Selecting Company in Tally.ERP 9|
- In the Company Info. menu choose Select Company option.
- Then you will see the List of Companies, which are created using the Create Company option under the Company Info. menu.
- From the list choose any one of the companies.
The selected company will be show in Bold Font Style in the Left Page of the Gateway of Tally screen. Selecting a company will load all the Company Features, and Company Data into primary memory. After you have selected a company, the company will be listed under the List of Selected Companies in the Gateway of Tally screen.
Sometimes you will find more companies under List of Selected Companies in Gateway of Tally screen. In that case to load a specific company to work on
- Just keep the mouse pointer over a Company name, with which you want to work on and press the Left Mouse Button.
- If you want to load a company which is not there, hold the Alt Key and select the F3 Key using the Keyboard.
- And choose Select Company option in the Company Info. menu and select a company.
Now your company is ready to work on and this is how we to choose a company from the List of Selected Companies to work on or to select a company to work if not Company founder under the List of Selected Companies list.