In Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software we can record the Cash or Bank Receipts from sundry debtors or from someone else like Individual financers in the Receipt Voucher Type. And this is the one of the Voucher Types available in Tally Software only meant for Cash or Bank Receipts.
|Receipt Voucher entry in Tally.ERP 9|
We will be getting the receipts from our Dealers and even we get finance from someone else either from Banks or from Financial Institutions. In such case we can use Receipt Voucher Type to record the transaction in Tally.ERP 9.
Here the company has borrowed an amount of Rs.15,000/- in Cash from his friend Mr. Eswar. For that we have to create a ledger for Eswar. By default Cash ledger is available and we have to create a ledger for Mr. Eswar who has lent money without taking any security.
For recording the Loan Receipt
- Select Accounting Vouchers option under Transaction in Gateway of Tally screen.
- In the Accounting Voucher Creation screen you can see the type of the Voucher opened.
- To change the Voucher Type to Receipt Voucher Type either, select the Receipt button available in the Button Area or press F6 Key using the Keyboard.
- Chose either Cash or Bank Account as Debit and enter the amount.
- And select Mr. Eswar Account Ledger for Credit and enter the amount.
And save the screen to completely record the Loan Receipt transaction. And this is how to record the Unsecured Loan received from an individual using the Receipt Voucher Type in Tally.ERP 9.