Blogger User will see the Blogger Dashboard when he log into his account at Google Blogger website. After the user has created his first Blog he will see his Dashboard at Blogger website there he can change the User Settings, Language. And the screen will be divided into User’s Blog List and Reading List sections.
After the Google User has created his first Blog at Google Blogger, he will see his Blogger Dashboard. The Dashboard has been designed to navigate to the Blogs New Post page and other sections, easily. And let us read in detail about the Blogger Dashboard.
User’s Blogs section in Blogger Dashboard
The first section that you see in the Blogger Dashboard is that User’s Blogs, which comprising of the number Blogs, created by the Blog User. Under this section the user can do the following actions
- Can create a new Blog by clicking on New Blog button available in left side in the section.
- By clicking on the Title of the Blog you can go to the particular Blog Overview page.
- In order to write a post in your blog you can go with Create new Post button just right to the Blog Title.
- If you want to see the list of Blog Posts that you have written click on Go to post list button next to the Create new Post button. If you click on down arrow button just beside it, you will see the Dropdown list and you can go any section of the blog by clicking on the dropdown item.
- To view a Blog you can click on View blog button.
Apart that you can see the number of Page views, Blog Posts and Followers of each and every blog that you have created.
Reading list section in Blogger Dashboard
And below the User’s Blog section you can find out the Reading list which will contain the list of Blog Posts Published by the Blogger Buzz which is the official Blog of Google Blogger and other Blogs that you have added to the section.
And this is the outline information of Google Blogger Dashboard or Home Page and its User’s Blogs and Reading list sections.