Tally Solutions designed the Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software to support the POS (Point of Sale) Invoicing for Retail business, and Check-out Points at the Shopping Malls. And it can be enabled using the Sales Voucher Type in Tally. For default Sales Voucher Type we can not enable the POS Invoicing, so we have to create a new Voucher Type for Sales where we can activate the POS Invoicing.
|Activate POS Invoicing in Tally.ERP 9|
POS Invoicing can be enabled in Tally.ERP 9 for Sales Voucher Type. It is simple and quick to activate the Point of Sale Invoicing in Tally.ERP 9 for Sales Voucher Type. In Tally we can not configure the POS for the default Sales Voucher Type, instead of that we have to create a Customized Voucher Type, where we can enable the POS Invoicing.
To create the POS Voucher Type we have to select a Company in Tally and after that
- Go the Gateway of Tally
- Select Accounts Info option and choose Voucher Types.
- Select the Create option then you can see the Voucher Type Create screen. In that screen complete the following fields.
- Enter the name as Point of Sale.
- Choose Sales from the List of Voucher Types in Type of Voucher field under General section.
- Go to the Printing section and set Yes for Use for POS Invoicing field.
Finally, accept the screen to create the Point of Sale Voucher Type in Tally.ERP 9, using which we can record the POS Sales. And this is how to enable POS Invoicing in Tally.ERP 9.