Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software supports the POS Invoicing feature, which is used in Retail Outlets, Check-out Points in the Shopping Malls. And the Tally Solutions Ltd., designed the software to customize the setting in the POS Invoicing, and we can put the customized messages like Thank You, Visit Again messages in the Invoice Bill Slip.
|Wishing Message in Tally.ERP 9|
We have learned about the Point of Sale and its incorporation in Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software earlier and now here we are going to customize the Invoice Format for the POS Invoice in Tally.ERP 9. When we purchase some perks at a Shopping Mall we will get an Invoice from the Check-out point.
In the Bill we can find out the messages like Thanks for visiting, Visit Again, Have a nice day etc., likewise message we can also do it in Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software. To do that just open your POS Invoice enabled Voucher Type in the Voucher Type Alteration mode.
- To open the POS Voucher Type from Gateway of Tally screen select Accounts Info. option.
- In the Accounts Info. menu choose the Voucher Types and after that select Alter option.
- From the List of Voucher Types choose the POS Enables Voucher Type (POS Invoice).
Now the POS Invoice Voucher Type is opened for alterations. To add the customized wishing message in the Invoice Slip, just get the Printing section.
- And enter the Visit Again or Thanks for Visiting Message in the Print Message 1 field.
- If you want to enter the any secondary message you can ad in the Print Message 2 field.
After that just save the Voucher Type and try to record a POS transaction and take the Print Out of the Invoice. The messages that you have provided in the Print Message fields will be printing at the bottom of the Invoice Papers. And this is how to set a customized message in the POS Invoicing in Tally.ERP 9.