Tally Solutions has incorporated the POS (Point of Sale) Invoicing in Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software. Using this option Tally Users can record and maintain the POS Sales at Outlets, Check-out Points, etc., By activating the POS Invoicing in Tally, user can record the POS Sales by using the various instruments like Cash, Credit or Debit Cards, Chques, Barcode Scanner.
|Features of POS Invoicing in Tally.ERP 9|
Apart that it allows Discounting, Actual and Billing Quantity, VAT Computation in Tally.ERP 9. Even we can take the print out of the Point of Sale Invoice after raising the Bill. And we can look out the features of POS Invoicing in Tally.ERP 9 as shown below.
Features of POS Invoicing in Tally.ERP 9
- It is simple to activate the POS Invoicing and it is designed as user friendly in Tally Software.
- We can set up POS Invoicing quickly and easily in Tally.
- Tally.ERP 9 facilitates faster data entry and calculations.
- Helps you to calculate sales and sale proceeds
- Manages Inventory and facilitates Barcode Scanner operations.
- Offers a flexible and simple way of querying your inventory and sales information
- Helps you to track the movement of items and how much you are spending on them
- Tracks and records the date and time of every sale made at the store
- Helps faster printing in invoices.
And this is all about Features of POS Invoicing in Tally.ERP 9.