It is easy to update the Contact details of a Company in QBO and it just two a steps process. The QuickBooks Online Cloud Accounting Software of the Intuit is simplified the interface of the Could Accounting Software to update the Contact Details of the Company like Door No, Street, City, and States, apart that we can add the Legal Address of the Company also.
|Company Contact Details in QuickBooks Online|
In QuickBooks Online we can update the Company contact details like Name of the Company, Contact information of the Company using the Company Setting available in Tools and Settings Tab. Let us see how to update the Company Contact information.
After you have Sign in to your Company using the QuickBooks Online Cloud Software.
- Click on the Tools and Settings Tab (Company Name with Gear button) available In right top corner of the interface. Just click on it and the options will be dropped down.
- And Click on Company Setting option under Settings list.
You will see the Settings webpage, which contains the Side Tabs and click on Company tab to access the Company Settings like Company Name, Contact Info, Accounting Method, PAN, CIN, Categories, Customer label sections.
In order to change the contact details just click on the Edit button available in the Contact Info section and provide your
- Door Number, Street Name, City, and States of the Company in the Company address field.
- If you want to add the ledger address of the Company apart the default address just click on Add legal address link and update the information.
- Enter the electronic mail (e-mail) id of the Company in the Company email field.
- Enter the Company contact number in the Company phone field.
- If the Company having the website address you can enter it in e.g. http://www.accountsguy.net.
After you have finished updating the Company Information just click on Save button. And this is how to update the Contact Information in QuickBooks Online software.