While opening Tally.ERP 9 Accounting Software few of the users would see an error message The process requires ‘Administrator’ rights! Please login as an Administrator or an user having administrator rights while reactivating the Tally.ERP 9 License or after installation of new Operating System Software in your Computer.
|Error: Login as Administrator in Tally.ERP 9|
And this is the starting error for Tally Accounting Software and it would occur in any one of the following situations.
- First time running Tally.ERP 9 Software after Installing Tally Software.
- First time running Tally.ERP 9 Software after Installing New Operating System
In both the cases when you launch the Tally Application you would get an error which is shown in the image above. For that all you need to do is just go to the path where you installed the Tally Software in your computer hard disk like C Local Disk or D Local Disk Drives.
- Find the Tally launching Application file.
- Right click on the file.
- Select Run as administrator.
- If the Tally Screen asks for the activation.
- Click on Reactivate License if you already activated license otherwise click on Activate License if you are activating your Tally.ERP 9 Serial Key.
- Provide your license credentials and login and activate.
Then you can work with your tally. Next time you can directly click on the file no need to do the same process every time you open the Tally. And this is how to overcome the Error Login as Administrator for Tally.ERP 9.