On 22nd April 2015 Google Adsense introduced the Matched Content features to increase their website or blog page views. Matched Content is a free tool, using which the publishers can show off he relevant content to their website visitors. This tool do not generate the Revenue but it generate the contexually personalized and relevant article recommendations from the pages of their websites.
|Matched Content Tool|
The Adsense Publisher directly can not generate the income from Matched Content, but indrectly this tool stimulates to increate your Google Adsense Revenue. Using this tool the Adsense Publisher display the most relevant article or Blog Posts in their context. Interested visitors will read the relevant contexual article and hence there by number or Page Views will be increate and change of Adsense Revenue increate is there.
In order to add the Matched Content tool to your website or Blog, first it must qualify from the Google Adsense Team. And there are some importants things to note about Matched Content.
- It helps to increate the page views and time on site by displaying the relevant content to the attention of the Reader.
- We can place Matched content units on any of the pages of Qualified Sites.
- They do not count towards your Google content ad limit perpage.
- Recommendations are within site, for example, if you have two sites www.accountsguy.net and www.accountsguy.blogspot.com, then the recommendations that we generate for each site will be internal to that site. Note that we only generate recommendations from pages that have Google ads or Matched content units on them.
- These units work on mobile, tablet and desktop.
- They are not eligible for use in Experiments.
There are some eligibility criteria to qualify for the awesome free tool of Google Adsense. As of today there only few sites are qualified by the Adsense and soon it will available to all Adsense Publishers.