The Computerized Dealer Service Center (CDSC) of Commercial Taxes Department of Andhra Pradesh state might reject your Demand Draft for issuing the Online Statutory Forms if any mistakes are found in the DD.
Most of the Public Sector Banks are employing the in-experienced candidates in the major posts. They might do mistake while preparing Demand Draft. Hence, the erroneous DD will simply be sent back to your address without sending for clearance by the Manager, CDSC O/o CTO, Hyderabad if any mistake is found in the Demand Draft that you send to the Manager, CDSC.
In my experience i have seen the following mistakes done by the bankers in discarding their duty while preparing Demand Draft.
- In favour of Name should be printed as Commissioner (CT), Hyderabad or Commissioner CT, Hyderabad on DD they might print like this Commissioner (CT Hyderabad or Commissioner (CT).
- Banker Stamp would be missing on DD. Along with the signature of authorized person it must be stamped with his name and employee code.
- Check whether there is any spelling mistake in Infavour Of place.
- Is the amount payable exactly 1,000 or multiplies of thousands.
- That DD must be payable at Hyderabad only.
- And finally check the signature of the Authorized Person who issued the DD and Banker Stamp as i said in the second point of my experience.
Scrutinize a DD after it has been Drafted by the Banker
Precaution is better than cure so, be careful while taking the DD. So, verify all the Details are correct in the Demand Draft and see the Details in the Letter that you have enclosed to while sending to the CDSC.