We can start advertising your Youtube Videos using your Adwords Account which you have already created and added some funds to it. And it is possible through Linking process of an Adwords Account to your Youtube Channel. This process is simple and within few seconds you can start using your Adwords funds for promoting your Youtube Channel Videos.
Before you link Adwords Account you need to note down your Adwords Client ID. Just open your Adwords Account on top right corner you notice your Client ID which contains nine digits separated by an Hyphen for every three digits like xxx-xxx-xxx. Just copy that number in the text editor.
After that you have to open your Youtube Analytics page for that
- Login to your Youtube Account
- Just click on the dropdown button beside the Upload button on top middle of the page.
- Select the Analytics button from the dropdown list.
- In the Analytics page select Channel Settings in left side and after that select Advance option.
- Click on Link Adwords for video account button from the page.
- Just paste your Adwords Client ID which you noted down before.
- Assign a name for linking your Adwords Account to Youtube and select the appropriate options and click on Finish button.
You can notice that Adwords Account linked to your Youtube Channel. After you have added you can either change the setting or Unlink your Adwords account when ever you need. And you can add more than one Adwords Accounts to your Youtube Channel.