Blogger Template Designer tool is the one of the powerful tools that offered by the Google Blogger to non technical people to design their Blog without HTML and CSS coding knowledge. You can customize your blog look by choosing the any one of the templates available.
|Blogger Template Designer|
Along with the Template of the Blog you can change the Color and Text formats of your blog elements like Blog Header, Gadgets, Tabs, Post Title, Date of Blog Post etc., If you know a little bit about Cascading Style Sheets i.e. CSS you can add your CSS style for any elements here itself.
So, start designing your Blog using this simple Designer Tool
- Select Template from the Blogger Dashboard.
- Click on Customize button.
- You can see the following elements in the Blogger Template Designer screen and let us see one by one in details.
- Templates will provide you some predefined templates for your blog.
- Background section will give option to set the Blogger background color or image, even you set you own Background Image.
- in Adjust widths you can adjust the total width of your blog as well as sidebars.
- You can set the layouts of your blog like selecting the Sidebars, Footers using the Layout.
- Finally, Advanced section is the place for all other alterations to do to your blog. You can change the Font Types, Styles and Sizes for any specific element in your blog like Blog Header, Description, Post Title, Gadgets etc.,
- The changes will be shown below that how your blog will look like after the adjustments. These change will not effect your blog untill you click Apply to Blog button. So, do not forget to click on this button.
All the changes that you have applied to your blog using the Blogger Template Designer will be effected to your Blog and this is how to stylish your blog using the Blogger Template Designer.